What is “Tai Chi Chuan”
How will it Benefit Me
Tai Chi is famous for it’s slow beautiful, gentle flowing motion, almost like the waves in the ocean breaking onto the shore, and then receding back to the source.
Tai Chi movement is based on the yin and the yang, the continuous shifting of weight from one side of the body to the other to create the beautiful postures of the form.
This movement when coordinated with the breath can help Connect the Mind and the Body.
Did you know the breath is a well-known bridge between the two?
Although Tai Chi was originally a Martial Art it is mainly practiced today as an excellent form of exercise with many health benefits.
Do you ever find yourself thinking about how to…
• Finally Get in a Better Mood?
• Strengthen your immune system?
• Exercise every part of your body in a natural gentle way?
• Get more focus and increase your concentration?
• Increase your flexibility and range of motion?
• Find the perfect low impact exercise to strengthen the skeletal system?
• Increase your balance and feel more stable?
Call Bruce for more info at 561-429-2135 or email me at email@example.com
Tai Chi is ideal for reducing stress, alleviating chronic pain, and improving overall aging issues. It is also great for maintaining calmness, staying centered, becoming grounded, and experiencing relaxation anywhere, including the workplace and at home.
Come On Down!
Tru Tai Chi in Roses Poses
3834 South Jog Road
Greenacres, FL, 33467
Tai Chi Chuan
Tai Chi is suitable for people of all ages and